best trading sites?

Ambrose

Hello!

where do you trade your cryptocurrencies? do you have any tips for a beginner on how to start?

Jeremiah

I have used Poloniex and Bitfinex, both seem good to me as trading platforms. If you are just learning, start out small by just trading one or two coins. I recommend sticking with Bitcoin or a major altcoin until you have time to learn and do research on others

Axel

Bitfinex is the most professional crypto exchange. And it let to buy USD for hedge feasibility. But there are just blockchain infrastructal currencies. I like binance exchange too.

Angel

Check the cmc whats is the top 5 exchanger...the top 5 exchanger is a most good trading cause a big volume and more traders are online. To newbie much better the firts u see in the market is a volume of btc and usd.. And do not buy coin or token has low volume.. Low volume = shitcoins.
Try research in a google about the trading techniques and tips youtube is must for newbie

Ian

for me as of now...poloniex,bitfinex is the best exchange sites...but there is more to follow.

Connor

Hello!

where do you trade your cryptocurrencies? do you have any tips for a beginner on how to start?
I recommend you use binance exchange site for low fees when you request withdraw.
Hitbtc exchange site has lower fees when you trading (0.1% fees per time).
And you should not deposit via bitcoin, use other coins have low fees when making a transaction as Doge, XLM..

Miles

Hello!

As a lot of the post recomended here, better to use bittrex for trading. There are a lot of coins to choose from but currently they are not accepting new user due to that there are so many users are using it.
You can also try bitfinex and binance, they have a new refferal system I think right now. So when you register get some refferal ID or code from your friends to get register.

About the tips, you can read and explore this forum, there are so many tips and guides you can learn from it and the basic rule that I can give to you was 'Buy Low and Sell High'.
Best you can do when you were a beginner is to DYOR or Do Your Own Research

Robert

bittrex and poloniex are very popular among altcoin traders, bittrex requires a rather difficult verification, Without verification, you will be limited to withdraw funds there, I myself use poloniex although actually prefer bittrex

Jameson

As a beginner you should avoid Bittrex and Poloniex, these two have got issues. You can start trading with Binance, Cryptopia, Hitbtc or Kraken. You can create account in several of them

Roman

The best trading site that I have been using is Paxful, Nice customer service, fast transaction and no verification drama

Easton

The best trading site that I have been using is Paxful, Nice customer service, fast transaction and no verification drama
paxful less so popular among traders, even I just found out from your comments, after i browse there are some negative comments about paxful, some people say paxful is a scam, but I do not know for sure, because I never trade there