Binance: $BNB The Future of Exchanges.

William

$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders. Eventually it will only be 100M supply.

Artyom

$BNB the ONLY coin where you can invest in the exchange. This will be a top coin for chinese/international traders. Eventually it will only be 100M supply.
I agree, this may be big. And it actually has uses. Already bought in at 20 cents.

Arkadi

I see in BNB coinmarketcap not yet enter the exchanger, is it true?
Can any one give me a link thread ann or link the website?

Gennady

These new Asian Icos look very thriving. I think they can be very successful. Is ICO over guys, or are they still selling? I can't find info on their websites other than token prices.

Oleg

what was the ico price, when did it happen? very silent/quiet ico! how much did they raise during ico?

Olezka

its now at $0.50. I can see NEO is being traded in this exchange so far the exchange has the highest volume when it comes to NEO tokens.
what was the ico price, when did it happen? very silent/quiet ico! how much did they raise during ico?
The weren't announced here in the forum but I think the Chinese do this every time, they do have their own close community. So can we trust the exchange?

Akim

I just bought a whole lot of $BNBs today at $0.57. I'm hoping for the moon. I think this coin will go past Jupiter because of NEO, and also because it's a Chinese exchange. Considering the population of China, it's not too far fetched to think that this coin won't be worth $300 million by the end of the year. A lot of potential here, I wish I was brave enough to invest my life savings
Sad