Bitcoin and Mobile Gaming

Timofey

As mobile gaming become start to become popular in the world of gaming.
I have this thought on my mind;

Can we relate Bitcoin with Mobile Gaming?

Just like Bitcoin; banks can be a traditional and Bitcoin becomes much easier and comfortable to use.

In mobile gaming; PC Desktop games/console games, etc can be traditional while games on mobile are the new trend where you can play comfortably anywhere with just your mobile phone.

Does it ring a bell?
It's kinda the use of Bitcoin is much comfortable since we just need a Bitcoin wallet and internet connection to make the transaction.
And in gaming: we just need a mobile phone where it is easy to access anytime and anywhere and play since you just need your mobile phone, no need to bring your console/PC desktop every time just to play.

Edison

Just like Bitcoin; banks can be a traditional and Bitcoin becomes much easier and comfortable to use.

In mobile gaming; PC Desktop games/console games, etc can be traditional while games on mobile are the new trend where you can play comfortably anywhere with just your mobile phone.

Does it ring a bell?
It's kinda the use of Bitcoin is much comfortable since we just need a Bitcoin wallet and internet connection to make the transaction.
Potentially in the future. But right now? I really don't think so. Sure it might be really easy to do a transaction for the decently technologically-literate person. But for the masses? Probably not. Self-custody is still a bit of an issue in my opinion as being really security conscious is something that most people aren't used to, as people have been too spoiled with the just-call-us-when-you-have-a-problem structure that most financial platforms have; which obviously Bitcoin doesn't have when talking about having self-custody.

That, and there are other things that are sort of "foreign" to the masses like volatility, fees, backing up private keys(instead of just having your typical login credentials and having stuff conveniently backed up in the cloud), and such. Self-sovereignty definitely also has it's downsides

Moshe

This is very possible to happen. However, we can't do anything right now but to wait such mobile game which adds that kind of feature. Most probably MOBA games will do this in the future if ever because gamers are really hooked in these games and definitely willing to spend just to get cool in game items/skins
Cheesy

Actually, bitcoin will provide a more comfortable means of payment for gamers because they can access their crypto wallets through smartphone as well. There's no longer need to open bank accounts on PC or go to a website first before buying.

Isaias

Well, mobile phones were invented because the concept of the telephone already became quite worldwide. It had the idea of easy access anywhere and basically anyone that has a phone could use due to it being wireless, unlike the wired telephone of the past. This is probably a better example than the mobile gaming vs pc gaming. And right now tbh, more people are being used to using digital fiat instead of crypto. They still rely on just like what @mk4 said, "just call us when you have a problem structure", which really is true. Improvements tend to accommodate more than ever the laziness of human beings after all. The day where crypto can be realized is still far off in the future, unlike how mobile gaming was quickly accepted due to the massive influence pc gaming had in us in the past.

Izaiah

IIRC, there were mobile games before that gives reward but the game itself is sort of flappy birdish and the reward is like a faucet.

Those were the kind of games that I've known but didn't try any of them.

Niko

I see it totally different, with traditional banks being the phone and pc gaming being bitcoin.

While playing on your little screen on a park bench you need to good signal, you need an external battery, any time someone can call and disturb your game, the phone gets hot, people are looking at you, much like dealing with banks, hundreds of headaches.
Bitcoin is like playing at your PC, you are alone in your room, nobody disturbing you, no need to check signal and battery, comfortable watching your 27" screen from a real cozy chair, being your own bank in your own home.
Still doesn't beat using just a piece of plastic to buy stuff when it comes to simplicity.
Wink

Braden

Linking bitcoin with mobile gaming might be possible. But for the payment of diamonds or virtual mobile gaming money on some games, for example Mobile Legend today most still use traditional methods or use other payment platforms besides Bitcoin or crypto.

Actually there are some games that adopt Crypto payments but are not very popular and many game projects that are integrated with bitcoin or blockchain are not developing. maybe in the future adoption of bitcoin or blockchain can be maximized and developed in mobile games or PC games.

If you still want to use bitcoin as a payment tool, you can look for sellers who sell items and diamond games that accept bitcoin payments.

Jerry

As mobile gaming become start to become popular in the world of gaming.
I have this thought on my mind;

Can we relate Bitcoin with Mobile Gaming?
Of course it can,

Example the Game 'Mobile Legend' for the players to purchase items they need to Buy Diamonds,so if the Game provider will allow bitcoinholders who plays this game to purchase Diamonds using Bitcoin then there will be a connection .

I propose this because i often buy diamonds to share with my friends and family members so i must admit that i spend good amount for this so why not let me use my Bitcoin to purchase.
That's it mate,so why not let Bitcoin has a purchasing power towards what we needs in Games?

But i think there must be some crypto gamer that needs to push this so the game provider will have ears to listen and check how it works.