Bitcoin explorer

Kingston

Is there a tool or website to explore Bitcoin.

How many nodes are connected to Bitcoin network?
The current amount of mined Bitcoin - total circulation supply.
How many bitcoin addresses are used in Bitcoin mining.

Ezekiel

Is there a tool or website to explore Bitcoin.

How many nodes are connected to Bitcoin network?
How many bitcoin addresses are used in Bitcoin mining.
There are a lot of Bitcoin explorers, but a Bitcoin explorer will usually show the last blocks, the details of a transaction and the details/translations of an address.
What you are asking for are statistics most explorers don't show.

The Circulating Supply is shown by coinmarketcap.
I'll look a bit, maybe I find some of the other data too, but I don't promise results.

Edit: I think that the number of nodes is next to impossible to find out, since one node sees only its peers and I think that no other reporting/cross check is done, possibly even for privacy.

Roman

look at https://bitaps.com
Smiley

Connor

I didn't knew coinmarketcap had a blockchain explorer. This website is really growing. I liked the explorer, better than blockchain.com that doesn't show native segwit addresses until now.
According to coinmarketcap, 17,990,650 already mined (this website considers all of them in circulation. There is no way to know exactly circulation number)

Miles

According to coinmarketcap, 17,990,650 already mined (this website considers all of them in circulation. There is no way to know exactly circulation number)
Bitcoin circulating supply 17 990 858.54497237BTC . ( 599 270 blocks )

exactly circulation = all_block_rewards - ( estimated_all_block_fee_rewards - real_all_block_fee_rewards )

Robert

exactly circulation = all_block_rewards - ( estimated_all_block_fee_rewards - real_all_block_fee_rewards )
Of course not. Are Lost bitcoins circulating? Those who the owner died, or lost in HDs, pendrives etc. And no one can determine how much is this number

Jameson

Of course not. Are Lost bitcoins circulating? Those who the owner died, or lost in HDs, pendrives etc. And no one can determine how much is this number
Theoretically, these bitcoins exist and can be used after achieving quantum superiority, except unspendable scripts
Smiley
But yes you are right determine circulating impossible if we are talking about the actual value.

Nicholas

Theoretically, these bitcoins exist and can be used after achieving quantum superiority, except unspendable scripts
Smiley
But yes you are right determine circulating impossible if we are talking about the actual value.
Quantum superiority? Man, where do these people learn that names ? Lol.

This makes no sense for so many reasons...
Don't you think cryptography will evaluate together with hardware? Or that if aome privatekeys are breakable, all of them will be as well?

if that "quantum superiority" ever happens, all bitcoins will be lost. And how will you determine which are lost and which are just from people that are holding?