Bitcoin shoots past $19,000 as new ATH awaits

Lane

It would seem that there’s no stopping Bitcoin right now. A few days after the world’s largest cryptocurrency breached the much-anticipated $18,000-mark, BTC has crossed yet another milestone – $19,000. The latest development on Bitcoin’s price charts came on the back of a 6% surge in a matter of 3 hours with its current trading price at $19,060.

At the time of writing, Bitcoin was very close to its ATH of $19,665, a price level it last noted on 16 December 2017. Further, according to Messari, BTC was recording YTD returns of +158.70 percent, at press time.

Some in the community are expecting the cryptocurrency to be due for a correction soon, however, with TokenMetrics’ Ian Belina telling AMBCrypto,

Oleg

It would seem that there’s no stopping Bitcoin right now. A few days after the world’s largest cryptocurrency breached the much-anticipated $18,000-mark, BTC has crossed yet another milestone – $19,000. The latest development on Bitcoin’s price charts came on the back of a 6% surge in a matter of 3 hours with its current trading price at $19,060.

At the time of writing, Bitcoin was very close to its ATH of $19,665, a price level it last noted on 16 December 2017. Further, according to Messari, BTC was recording YTD returns of +158.70 percent, at press time.

Some in the community are expecting the cryptocurrency to be due for a correction soon, however, with TokenMetrics’ Ian Belina telling AMBCrypto,
It would reach up to $20,000 by the end of this year. however, if something goes wrong the price would dramatically subside like what we have seen last December 2017. you should not jump off and sell your house to invest in this green market because the price is still volatile and no one really knows when the price will fall again like last time.

Viktor

No more correction until the price is reaching $20,000. That is the hardest resistance probably. For sure a lot are selling at that price believing that a 2017-like scenario is going to take place this time. But I think they will be very wrong on that one if they do that. This is not 2017. This is 2020 and the Bitcoin investors in 2020 are not a lot of individuals who are doing the thing as if it is a geek thing. Now, buying Bitcoin is one cool thing done not by technologically-advanced and savvy people but by very wealthy investors.

Nathaniel

this was the moment everyone was waiting for. the market is bullish and a new ATH will be reached soon.
I only have a few bitcoins, not many and will hold them until the price peaks. If bitcoin is at a stable price, this will also be an opportunity for Altcoins to do a price recovery. This is a boom that should not be missed.

Sacha

The faster it goes up the sharper will the correction be.

Big fast gains are good for FOMO and euphoria but not for bitcoin.

Also, we don't know it it will go above the last ATH. I knew it would go to 20, I was saying it since it went above 12000 but 20 and above remains a mystery.

It looks like the trend is very strong and could go to 25 or around that even before the end of the year but there is going to be a correction for sure no matter if we only touch 20 or break it.

Nathaniel

The price will rise, but do not forget that the price of bitcoin is cyclical and soon we will see a decline.

Akim

It would reach up to $20,000 by the end of this year. however, if something goes wrong the price would dramatically subside like what we have seen last December 2017. you should not jump off and sell your house to invest in this green market because the price is still volatile and no one really knows when the price will fall again like last time.
I disagree with your opinion crypto market right now is much more strong compare to what we have way back 2017. If Bitcoin for example reach all time high this is only mean Bitcoin deserve to be there it's been a long time for us to see it in that price . In addition there are many big company already considering buying Bitcoin so there is no question why we deserve to be there heres two big company continue buying newly mined Bitcoin https://www.businessinsider.com/paypal-cash-app-buying-newly-mined-bitcoin-2020-11 .

Another list of company's that already own bitcoins https://news.bitcoin.com/here-are-t... Bitcoin, Bitcoin,, Ripple, Litecoin and more.

Artyom

Looking for a 20-30% pull back soon..

I am looking at a potential blow off top to 22k.

Accumulation will take place at 14-16k is my prediction.