Blockchain sending limit ?

Brandon

Hello , i am using blockchain for years , i have 8.740$ on my account and i am just able to send 6.525$ , what is wrong please ? is that my sending limit or what can be the problem ?

Kellan

Hello , i am using blockchain for years , i have 8.740$ on my account and i am just able to send 6.525$ , what is wrong please ? is that my sending limit or what can be the problem ?
It may be due to transactions feesas mk4 said, however the difference is too big for transaction fees.

It may be due to confirmations. Is some of your balance originate from a recent transaction? You must wait a few confirmations before you are able to spend it.

I also suggest that you look for some other wallet

Mathew

I second the opinion to use another wallet to manage your funds. On a side note, if you have lots of inputs then you might want to consolidate them first. Currently the mempool is full so maybe wait a few days before you do it. Weekend is usually the best time to do that.
It may be due to confirmations. Is some of your balance originate from a recent transaction?
Afaik recent transactions or not it should not affect the fees.

Jerry

Try to use regular fee although the fee is too high at the moment. If you use priority fee, the fee will always be high. Lately, blockchain.com wallet isn't that convenient as above said. You should use electrum if possible.
Please move the thread to web wallet section.

Izaiah

It's probably because of the transaction fees. You can change the transaction fees to a lower fee if you don't mind waiting for a while before it gets confirmed.

And also, don't use Blockchain.com's wallet. couldn't count how much problems I've been reading about it lately.

Gustavo

Try to use regular fee although the fee is too high at the moment. If you use priority fee, the fee will always be high. Lately, blockchain.com wallet isn't that convenient as above said. You should use electrum if possible.
its not fees problem , because when you calculate +200$ fees , it still won't hit my balance

Jamari

its not fees problem , because when you calculate +200$ fees , it still won't hit my balance
If it's not a transaction fee problem then it could probably as above said if your balance originate from recent transaction where your balance is there but some of your transaction isn't confirmed yet that's why you can't send them. Is it really not a transaction fee issue?

Mauricio

Nope, there is no way to have a sending limit in blockchain, we got people sending millions of dollars every day without having this problem. This must be due to the transaction fees generated on making the transaction. But I'm wondering why the fee from that small size transaction is kinda high? with that amount it should be a dollar or less than a dollar I think, although the network is congested I don't think the fee will soar that high tho, or you made it priority transaction?

Walter

Lol there is nothing like sending limit when you’re making use of the Blockchain wallet to send money, it’s just has to do with the fees, I guess the fees are high up to $2+ when you were about to send that money.

Maybe you should wait. On Saturday I sent $70 and the fees was just $0.09. when the network is congested you’re going to be paying higher fees for the transaction you’re about to make, no matter the amount you’re sending the fees are going to be high. My friend once paid over $3 for a transaction of $1.50 lol
Grin
. That’s just how it happens.

Daxton

You can import your privatekey to blokchain.com and from there chose your fees manually. Right now we have close to 50k unconfirmed transactions, that's why your wallet is asking for such fees. But if you input them manually you can choose a small number but your transaction will take a bigger time to confirm.

Cash

yeah bitcoin fees have been high lately, meaning broke people like me can't afford to use it for smaller transactions. I was paying myself an allowance from multisig bitgo wallets and it was costing me up to $5 just to get $25 within a day.

Martin

Could you please post the screen shot of your transaction hash then we'll investigate from there. Sending and receiving cryptocurrency for me is normal, there's no high fees or delay in receiving it.
The problem might be, you using third party web apps to process your transaction. You could try, different wallet to see if the issue only exists in that specific crypto wallet.