Brave Rewards

Viktor

You need to do KYC to receive them.

If that is not a problem to you... The amount of rewards also depend on which country you live in. In my country, the rewards are ridiculously low (like cents per month)

Oleg

I have not tried brave rewards anymore because the rewards are very small in my opinion, and it's better to look for legitimate airdrops, but it's also up to you, but indeed most of the rewards are already small, including in my country.

Not such a big start at launch.

Artyom

Has anyone tried Brave Rewards? If so, is it worth it?
For some who wants big reward its not worth but for those who needs extra income even how many months it will take its worth it, been using brave for 3 months and luckily i made 10 usd.

Pavel

It works for me: banners are not intrusive at all, and you can make like $8/month easily just for doing the same thing you were already doing on your old browser.

In a year, it will be worth $100 (+altseason multiplier, +imagine brave becomes mainstream) which is not a bad deal for doing basically nothing apart from a few clicks.

Timofey

You need to do KYC to receive them.

If that is not a problem to you... The amount of rewards also depend on which country you live in. In my country, the rewards are ridiculously low (like cents per month)
I agree, the rewards is very small. But if nothing else, just let it accumulate and don't see it as a potential earner for you. I have been using this brave for so many months but got few cents only. Or maybe I'm not really keen in using it. So if you decide to use it, don't expect that you can earn a decent income because you can't. Treat it as earning dust of satoshis from faucets and just forget that you are earning something while using their network. You may want to check this article also.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/brave-browser-will-pay-you-to-view-ads-but-theres-a-catch