Do we need bitcoin?

Tobias

If you think outside the box you will probably gonna need it anyway especially this time where most of the cities are in total lockdown. You can't access banks easily if there's a lockdown that's why with the help of Bitcoin we can easily send and receive to any part of the world. This is the power of decentralization compared to the centralized ones but of course, fiat and crypto currency should exist the same way since not everyone likes crypto currency.

Brady

If you think outside the box you will probably gonna need it anyway especially this time where most of the cities are in total lockdown. You can't access banks easily if there's a lockdown that's why with the help of Bitcoin we can easily send and receive to any part of the world. This is the power of decentralization compared to the centralized ones but of course, fiat and crypto currency should exist the same way since not everyone likes crypto currency.
Actually this is good for paypal. Not (only) for bitcoin.

Clayton

In a simple sentence, who doesn't need BTC !
BTC is the most popular cryptocurrency.To be honest, everyone needs BTC, but for those who are middle class and students, it is like the new moon. As well as being a platform suitable for those who want to transact very fast, and it is also secure. The demand for bitcoin will spread far and wide.
Lastly, I don't know who wants bitcoin and who doesn't need but I want more.....

Francisco

Bitcoin is a currency started by developers that were interested in the idea of sending online payment without a central authority that would check the accounts. The idea and the whole thing (with Satoshi Nakamoto, blockchain technology etc) inspired many people to use it. And some of them, worked on it. Due to this big adoption and fixed supply, bitcoin went to moon. At least for a while, but it did. And right now it is high as well.

Well, do we need it? Because, I can see that people use it only as an investment or as a money laundering tool. Black markets rebornt after the creation of bitcoin. I tried to convince someone to use it, but you know what? I couldn't. Why? Well, honest people don't afraid the central authority, in addition with the dishonest ones. Those who want something that is illegal, cannot do that. So they use bitcoin.

Governments don't want it and they wish they could prevent it, because they cannot track you easily, they cannot tax you, they ..., they ..., they...
Governments like censorship, and there is 0% censorship on bitcoin.

I like bitcoin, a lot. But I don't think that this world needs it. Except if they want to hide something. Prove me wrong.
It seems you have already fixed your mind so I am not going to waste any time trying to prove you wrong, however people are not afraid of central authorities on the west because for the most part they have been doing a a great job at hiding from their population what they are doing with the economy, but once this is over, and believe me at some point it will be over, people will see why we need something like bitcoin but at that time it will be too late for them to protect themselves and their capital.

Zander

We did not really have the need for Bitcoin BUT it was worth it learning about it. Learning about Blockchain Technologies was really helpful understand how and why Bitcoin works. Bitcoin really helped a lot financially since the value of Bitcoin is really noticeable. There are already people using the Cryptocurrency Industry as their source of financial help and that is actually resourceful. Bitcoin taught us how to utilize available resources through hard work and patience.

Erick

Come to think of it, we live before without bitcoin, we survived, we do usual things even without it
But, we are now in a new era with new technologies. Aren't we wanted the new convenient system? New kind of payment system, something new that we can be proud of that we were be able to be part of. At the end of the day, we can still survive without it but we still need it. And our life is a lot better with bitcoin, realtalk.
Too many things that makes bitcoin special that many considered it as a lifesaver, so yep we need it.

Walter

I like bitcoin, a lot. But I don't think that this world needs it. Except if they want to hide something. Prove me wrong.
The world needs more moral improvement and human character than needs bitcoin. But in reality, human morals are difficult to change and tend to be stingy and greedy. In the hands of good people, bitcoin is beneficial for many people. In the hands of bad people, bitcoin is only used as a tool to support crime. So all depends on the subject, not the object. Bitcoin is only an object in the economic movement.

Daxton

The world needs more moral improvement and human character than needs bitcoin. But in reality, human morals are difficult to change and tend to be stingy and greedy. In the hands of good people, bitcoin is beneficial for many people. In the hands of bad people, bitcoin is only used as a tool to support crime. So all depends on the subject, not the object. Bitcoin is only an object in the economic movement.
In fact, if only people were morally upright and have the preferable character then Bitcoin wouldn't have been needed in the first place. Who needs Bitcoin when human beings and their systems are honest and fair? Nobody, nobody at all. But that is simply not the case. Human beings are not as honest and fair as we wish them to be. They are easily corrupted. Even those who are having so vast a power over the rest of their fellowmen cannot be trusted. That is why Bitcoin was born. It was urgently needed!

Cash

I don't know if anyone needs it but I need it.Many online sites are using Bitcoin as a payment system. It is true that many governments do not approve Bitcoin for there country. Many governments now do not think that Bitcoin is needed but will be needed in the future. Just waiting for a government approval then the whole world will need it.

Martin

We do need bitcoin, we need it like any other disruptive technology before bitcoin. Naturally, it is not obvious from the start what bitcoin can give us, what it will be used for in the future. Even people who considered to be experts in this field have no real idea what bitcoin is. Is it speculative asset? Is it a convinient tool for money launders? Most probably, neither of that. That is just first steps of new disruptive technology, its very first use cases, negative though. People should decide for themselves how to use it. The most interesting part about bitcoin is that it gives people a choice. If you are okay with current system in which everyone have to rely on honesty of intermediaries, you probably don't need bitcoin yet. But if there is a situation where you lose trust in third parties, you now have an option to opt-out from current system and that is bitcoin.

Josue

Well, do we need it? Because, I can see that people use it only as an investment or as a money laundering tool. Black markets rebornt after the creation of bitcoin. I tried to convince someone to use it, but you know what? I couldn't. Why? Well, honest people don't afraid the central authority, in addition with the dishonest ones. Those who want something that is illegal, cannot do that. So they use bitcoin.

Governments don't want it and they wish they could prevent it, because they cannot track you easily, they cannot tax you, they ..., they ..., they...
Governments like censorship, and there is 0% censorship on bitcoin.

Honest people are not afraid of central authority and dishonest people are also not afraid of central authority. Because with central authority or no central authority. There are illegal activities.
BTC have brought more power to people who have no power or the ones in control of these central authorities either being honest or dishonest.
And also, The world is Manipulated now. And if there is 0% censorship on btc, there is still a way to track btc. I heard SEC told Bitfinex to freeze and account with come btc some days back and this is something related to censorship. Illegal activities can be stopped with on Bitcoin blockchain too its just a matter of way to track each transaction and figuring out the illegal users moves.

So we need Btc to avoid been cheated by the so called governments manipulating things and making everything complicated