Does uniswap really believe ?

King

It is an exchanger for your tokens. What is more to believe in it?

I use them to exchange some shitcoins to Ethereum so I can sell that and get my profit. It is thus useful for me, but might not be for you. Depends on what your objective is.

If you have any specific questions post that instead of making a vague thread.

Jackson

It is an exchanger for your tokens. What is more to believe in it?

I use them to exchange some shitcoins to Ethereum so I can sell that and get my profit. It is thus useful for me, but might not be for you. Depends on what your objective is.

If you have any specific questions post that instead of making a vague thread.
yeah.

I'm looking to find out how it works

Nathaniel

Hi,

You guys understand Uniswap?
never tried this one But he has been resounding since the defi project became popular and this exchange is mostly use now by many new defi project . I don't know if its good exchange but when I visit it is just a normal dex but with an ability to see value of each tokens once you search it.

Oleg

never tried this one But he has been resounding since the defi project became popular and this exchange is mostly use now by many new defi project . I don't know if its good exchange but when I visit it is just a normal dex but with an ability to see value of each tokens once you search it.
You can look at the experience that was said above. It's like the partner of defis for you to exchange it but as said, it's not all of them are defi tokens.
Some altcoins can also be found on them. My preference is also with the traditional exchange that I used, I have never used any Uniswap so far.