Economy recovery Plan Global

Jayden

There is Plan to make stock market and Cryptocurrency market to Go Up before the real economy opening Will occur.

The economy Will be Bad in our Everyday lifes but the stock market and Cryptocurrency market Will be bullish according my analysis by the october we Will have bull market.

However bullish Cryptocurrency and stock market Don't mean much Lower unemployement rate or much better Living in many places.

5 months before real economy Recovering there Will be all Ready 30%- 50% bullish markets.

So guys Say thanks to God that You are in Cryptocurrency and enjoyy the Good life!!

John

There is Plan to make stock market and Cryptocurrency market to Go Up before the real economy opening Will occur.

The economy Will be Bad in our Everyday lifes but the stock market and Cryptocurrency market Will be bullish according my analysis by the october we Will have bull market.

However bullish Cryptocurrency and stock market Don't mean much Lower unemployement rate or much better Living in many places.

5 months before real economy Recovering there Will be all Ready 30%- 50% bullish markets.

So guys Say thanks to God that You are in Cryptocurrency and enjoyy the Good life!!
@Polo7 the US stock market shall rise because Trump needs it to rise before the election date, but will it continue to rise post the elections no one can really tell about this. Also crypto’s have not been able to sustain beyond $12k, hence for a bull rally to happen we first need to see bitcoins cross $12k and then sustain those levels. However as far as I know there’s no big news or event coming that can push the bitcoin prices upwards, hence it’s quiet possible that there won’t be any bitcoin bull rally in the short term.

Henrik

This is how any asset price work.

The price of an asset reflects the expectation about it, not it current situation.

When you buy a stock, you will receive dividends in the future, not in the past or in the present. If the expectation is that the dividend will be small in the future, the price go down before the dividend is really distributed.

The same about economy. There is an expectation that the economy will recover in the future. This is why stocks will recover before the economy, not after. Or crash before it.

If that expectation changes (if recovery is postponed) the stock price will drop down immediately.

This is how prices are determined in any open market. This is why there is volatility, because the expectation about the future is always changing.

Wyatt

This is how any asset price work.

The price of an asset reflects the expectation about it, not it current situation.

When you buy a stock, you will receive dividends in the future, not in the past or in the present. If the expectation is that the dividend will be small in the future, the price go down before the dividend is really distributed.

The same about economy. There is an expectation that the economy will recover in the future. This is why stocks will recover before the economy, not after. Or crash before it.

If that expectation changes (if recovery is postponed) the stock price will drop down immediately.

This is how prices are determined in any open market. This is why there is volatility, because the expectation about the future is always changing.
Do we think that the economy will recover to the level that has been predicted or expected? Is no for me. Don't be surprise that before covid-19 effect settlers off, we are likely to have another global issue where the world will be in another solution finding.

We are forgetting that the US and China trade "war". And the causes or origin of covid-19 pandemic is there which is a potential issue with China and US. So, I don't think the economy is going back to what it is known as around 20years back.