(Gauging Interest)"lowkey" stylish bitcoin apparel

Emmett

Sept 6: Thanks everyone for your interest! We've been working hard creating new designs and talking with suppliers. Hopefully we can get samples in by the end of the month!

SIGNUP TO BE THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT THE FALL RELEASE
Not those ones that scream "cryptocurrency geek" in everyone's faces, but ones that are a little more discrete, and have a "cool" look to them. We are working towards creating apparel that fit everyday wear.

Here are some very rough preliminary designs, to give you an idea of the direction we are heading towards.
Please let us know your thoughts! Any type of constructive criticism is appreciated.

Attachments

• 1606909417515.png
    1606909417515.png
    195 KB · Views: 0
  • 1606909436676.png
    1606909436676.png
    155.8 KB · Views: 0

Calvin

Great. Large/baggy sweaters look great especially, and I'm not a fan of the generic statements that a lot of t-shirts make when they move into edgy topics like BTC.

They might look better in lower case IMHO.

Where are you intending to sell them? Will they be shipped to Europe?

Stone

Great. Large/baggy sweaters look great especially, and I'm not a fan of the generic statements that a lot of t-shirts make when they move into edgy topics like BTC.

They might look better in lower case IMHO.

Where are you intending to sell them? Will they be shipped to Europe?
Thanks! We've tried lowercase as well, but we didn't post them. They'll probably also be for sale for our fall release!

We plan to ship worldwide but that might not happen due to the enormous shipping fees. We'll most definitely ship to the EU though, I'm assuming there will be a good amount of interest from there

Maxwell

I wouldn't wear any of those, but I like the bitcoin theme. I don't get the 'Rumble' aspect
of it. What I would wear, and gladly, is a black bitcoin t-shirt with a pocket on it.
Like most geeks, I keep pens in my t-shirt breast pocket and those are like the only things
I wear. No sweatshirts or hoodies that don't zip up. But I respect your initiative and don't
mean to nay say anything you're doing here.

Diego

I wouldn't wear any of those, but I like the bitcoin theme. I don't get the 'Rumble' aspect
of it. What I would wear, and gladly, is a black bitcoin t-shirt with a pocket on it.
Like most geeks, I keep pens in my t-shirt breast pocket and those are like the only things
I wear. No sweatshirts or hoodies that don't zip up. But I respect your initiative and don't
mean to nay say anything you're doing here.
Love the honesty, thank you!

The rumble part is the name of our brand - it'll be called bitcoinrumble. It's kind of like how Supreme works.

We do also have minimalistic bitcoin tees, in white and black currently. I'll post some designs in the upcoming days but I thought that they were too simple to showup for the prelaunch.

Just letting everyone know, the website will be up in a couple of days and we'll be accepting pre-launch signups

Juan

Do you have plans to have altcoin apparels? There are some classic altcoins that were never able to make it like Vertcoin which have cool logos.

Ashton

Do you have plans to have altcoin apparels? There are some classic altcoins that were never able to make it like Vertcoin which have cool logos.
Definitely, and in those cases, we would love to work with the actual developers for a mutually beneficial partnership.
It will, of course, be ultimately decided by interest

Kaiden

interested but the distance is too far
Cry