JOB — Need someone to add posts to instagram

Oliver

Need someones to add posts to Instagram.

Paying USD 0.5 per/post added, need 30 posts per/week. This is a long term position.

Pavel

Paying USD 0.5 per/post added, need 30 posts per/week. This is a long term position.
is there any requirement for the people that want to join this task?
like minimum followers on our instagram

Olezka

I can help you with this if you share more information about what kind of posts you are looking for it related to crypto? or any others. if you interested then send a personal message to me regarding this.

Sacha

Instagram is a graphic social media platform,,, so does the poster also need to create graphics? I would be willing to take the job if it is only posting content that you prepare, or I would even be willing to do it with the text but to also make the graphics would require a lot of work. Please share the details of the project too. Is it about a new project or already listed? Very willing if more details available.

Viktor

Is that the only task the person you'll hire to do? doesn't it include the material or images that he must create or you are the one that will provide those things?

This is an easy job if that's the only task. What crypto you will prefer to pay? obviously it's not going to be bitcoin because it's posted on altcoins marketplace.