Just hit 5.5 PH, & on our way to 8.3 within the month

King

then crypto-winter put us on a diet of rice and beans (black mostly).
when caviar ?
Roll Eyes

the video was not clear enough, no sound , but i love those green blinking lights, every time i see them i smell bitcoin , i assume most of those gears are S9s ?

it would be great if you could include more technical details regarding the set up and so.

Well done by the way, and good luck!

Anatoly

Well good thing you snagged up some cheaper power and were going full board into 2017. Nice to hear you made it through Winter likely leaner and hungry for coins. I must admit it would be interesting to hear the plans for getting up to 8PH. Is that just from replacing older gear, expanding or a combination of both? I agree with mikeywith, more info and pics; I like seeing larger operations up and running.

Not sure if you shop around for pools often but your large enough you could qualify for some of the BTC giveaway on KanoPool

Oleg

With 5.5 PH/s I would go solo... At the moment, this would produce about 3.5 BTC/week. Always depends on the costs of power, of course.

Olezka

With 5.5 PH/s I would go solo... At the moment, this would produce about 3.5 BTC/week. Always depends on the costs of power, of course.
VERY bad idea. At 5.5PH your solo variance would be astronomical.

You firstly currently would average more than 60 days before you find a block (though the next diff change will be over 10% so it will be longer and include many more diff changes).

And if you hit over a 200% block (which is expected 1 in 7.4 blocks) that'll be more than a 1/3 of a year away, with no income until you find a block.

5.5PH is not big time - it's quite small compared to the bitcoin network which is currently over 47976PH.