Need An advice to learn Blockchain.

Zachary

Hello Im Newbie, Could anyone would sharing an experience or give an advice for learn Blockchain. I Would learning about Blockchain Tech. But I still consider where i should start, then may anyone has finish with Course online?

Thankyour.

Diego

Hello Im Newbie, Could anyone would sharing an experience or give an advice for learn Blockchain. I Would learning about Blockchain Tech. But I still consider where i should start, then may anyone has finish with Course online?

Thankyour.
Just do a google search and also in YouTube. You should not have hard time to learn about Blockchain technology. Try this keyword "what is blockchain technology".

Good luck.

Cole

Thankyour.
Just do a google search and also in YouTube. You should not have hard time to learn about Blockchain technology. Try this keyword "what is blockchain technology".

Good luck.
I have tried for all your advice. But look like nothing special,specify to learn as deep in tech or code.
Just an imagine "How Tech Blockchain Works".

So I would like to know more, whether members here to share your experience about learning Blockchain at online course.

Maxwell

I have tried for all your advice. But look like nothing special,specify to learn as deep in tech or code.
Just an imagine "How Tech Blockchain Works".
There are many tutorials explaining what blockchain is and how it works.
If you want to go deeper, you should know that it is not going to be easy if you don't have good knowledge of: computer science, programming languages, networks, networks security, cryptography...

Ivan

Thankyour.
Hi,

A block chain is just a data structure. You can learn about the Bitcoin protocol, which can be considered as a new technology, this way you would acquire real knowledge instead of blockchain bullshit. I recommend "Mastering Bitcoin" from Andreas M. Antonopoulos : you can retrieve it on Github (v1), and on Amazon (v2).
Feel free to ask question, (I/we)'ll answer you and/or point you to some doc/explanations.

PS : learnmeabitcoin.com from Inersha is a great starting point too

Juan

There are many tutorials explaining what blockchain is and how it works.
If you want to go deeper, you should know that it is not going to be easy if you don't have good knowledge of: computer science, programming languages, networks, networks security, cryptography...
That is are what am looking for. Need a guide or course (even though I have to pay.)

But Thankyour.
Hi,

A block chain is just a data structure. You can learn about the Bitcoin protocol, which can be considered as a new technology, this way you would acquire real knowledge instead of blockchain bullshit. I recommend "Mastering Bitcoin" from Andreas M. Antonopoulos : you can retrieve it on Github (v1), and on Amazon (v2).
Feel free to ask question, (I/we)'ll answer you and/or point you to some doc/explanations.

PS : learnmeabitcoin.com from Inersha is a great starting point too
Hi,

I have been done to reading a few book about "How Bitcoin/Blockchain Works" But I think it is still lacking from what Im looking for. Thankyou for your sharing, reference, and helpfull advice. Wish we will have a business in future.
Wink

Regards,
Blockcuan

Ashton

There are several free (and paid) courses on websites like Udemy. It's not bad to start with. Someone mentioned Andreas M. Antonopoulos books but his Youtube channel is by far more powerful. If you have a problem with oral English then turn on the subtitles.
If you have a budget to dedicate you have few websites like blockchain-council.

Kaiden

I recommend "Mastering Bitcoin" from Andreas M. Antonopoulos
I second this. "Mastering bitcoin" is a good place to start. Not too easy, not overly complicated, just the right information to get you started with bitcoin tech.

And this one is equally good:

"Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies"

http://bitcoinbook.cs.princeton.edu/ or http://assets.press.princeton.edu/chapters/s10908.pdf
I agree. Mastering bitcoin is a classic already, and probably the best book for newbies out here. Even more advanced users can benefit from it.

I read it and it changed my mind about cryptocurrencies

Stone

Start from reading the bible https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Then you if you have questions:
1. Google search;
2. Create self-moderated thread on local board, with the title "Whitepaper discussion," then ask there;
3. If your questions are not that "lazy," we will help you