solo mining probability

Benjamin

hi all. i know that im not the only one askin for that but just want to make sure what i read is right.

i would like to know whats probability/chance or how long would it take for me to solve a block ?

like if i run 2ths 24/7 whats probability to solve block in a week...month year ?

i saw somewhere that you take yours ths power and divide by all ths network is your chance to solve block every 10 min ?

please give me right info im really curious.

Arkadi

hi all. i know that im not the only one askin for that but just want to make sure what i read is right.

i would like to know whats probability/chance or how long would it take for me to solve a block ?

like if i run 2ths 24/7 whats probability to solve block in a week...month year ?

i saw somewhere that you take yours ths power and divide by all ths network is your chance to solve block every 10 min ?

Bitcoin Mining Calculator Summary

Days to generate one block mining solo: 9767.15 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on your luck)
Days to generate one BTC: 781.37 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on the current exchange rates)

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators...7000000&r=12.50000000&er=919.62000000&hc=0.00

Armen

Bitcoin Mining Calculator Summary

Days to generate one block mining solo: 9767.15 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on your luck)
Days to generate one BTC: 781.37 Day(s) (can vary greatly depending on the current exchange rates)

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators...7000000&r=12.50000000&er=919.62000000&hc=0.00
coinwarz can help you to calculate your probability and your chance with your hardware and of course the electricity that you should paid. i think you need to make the calculation first before you decide to start mining so you can predict how much you can gain the profit and how much the loss you'll need to cover.

Gennady

There's no point taking any notice of an estimate that says more than a few weeks.

Every two weeks, it changes, so as time goes on, it will get less and less likely.
e.g. an estimate that says "6 months" for XTHs will of course be wrong, coz if you mine for 6 months with XTHs, the expected number of blocks will be quite less than 1.

Instead consider the chances of finding a block in one day (and always check again every 2 weeks since it changes)

Olezka

If you have the Hashpower laying around you may as well give it a try. 2THS pool mining doesn't earn all that much anymore. Try solo mining any SHA Alt coins, might be slightly more profitable.