The Rise of Bitcoin

Joshua

We can see the new surge of bitcoin in crypto market . It exceed $10K again and I believe many are earning now especially those with holding during the downtrend of bitcoin. But,to what extent bitcoin will raise more today?
Do you think ,what happened last 2018 will happen again this coming months?
What are the reason behind the rise of bitcoin?

Edit: Sorry for putting a wrong number on the value of bitcoin, I didn't mean it. It is just above $10K and not $500K.
I wrote this topic just for discussion in order to know the opinion and knowledge of everyone.

Bode

Is there really a reason for this bull move for a week now?
Well none that I can tell of. I noticed a bull run was preparing to happen since price was between 9 to 10,000. Now price has gone above 10000, we just have to enjoy it.

Mylo

Try to read some news or articles related to recent bitcoin spike so somehow it will give you an idea. Not totally those are the reason but somehow you can draw a picture on why the spike happened.

I will give you one, https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-bitcoin-suddenly-spiked-to-10-200-liquidating-75m-in-fast-rally

From there, it will feed your mind about some of the reasons and you can use those as references.

This thread is way more appropriate in the Speculation thread. You can consider moving the thread there.

Marquis

We can see the new surge of bitcoin in crypto market . It exceed $10K again and I believe many are earning now especially those with holding during the downtrend of bitcoin.
$500k? it became $11.1k but not $500k. And to those who endured the bear market and still held their bitcoins, they all deserve the profits that they have.
But,to what extent bitcoin will raise more today?
Nobody knows.
It can still happen
It can be composed of many things, the halving, the helicopter money, the defis and so.

Toby

Truly the rise of bitcoin has started. I am overwhelmed seeing bitcoin price increase from $9k to $11k today.
Wasn't expecting bull season to start so soon like this due to global pandemic. Now bitcoin has prove herself that crypto market is unpredictable. Nobody knows what the future holds for us all in cryptocurrency generally.
This year's bull run will be more bullish than 2017 bull season

Jovanni

That's right, the appropriate board of this discussion should be on Speculation board as what harizen said.
If you don't know how to move a topic, heads up on this thread and learn how to move the topic. [Lesson] How to Correct Move Topic.

There are too many theories and speculations about this recent Bitcoin price surged. I have doubt that these theories might the reason of Bitcoin price pumping up until $11k are:
  • Effect of Bitcoin halving that the most anticipation to have Bitcoin price hike this year
  • Because of Defi platform, investors start investing crypto
  • Safe haven investment, fear sentiment due to pandemic victim

TBH, $500k will might take time before we will reach that range of price. That was too much prediction for this year.

Darwin

We can see the new surge of bitcoin in crypto market . It exceed $10K again and I believe many are earning now especially those with holding during the downtrend of bitcoin. But,to what extent bitcoin will raise more today?
Dont let yourself get with the hype or such increase because if i were to say that this is just an another normal day for Bitcoin where it can swing its price more than 10% in a day.

Does it looks something new? No its not and this had been a behavior of btc.The thing here that it did make up sideways movement or stagnant for a long time thats why when the price move into this intensity

then people do already have thoughts or things in mind that this might be the start of the bull run.Dont let your hopes high that much because it will just frustrate you when things

goes into correction time.

Santos

The trend will not always going up so expect a little correction and don’t think that the last bull market will happen the exact same thing right now because we are on a totally different situation. Bitcoin rise again and to those who are holding are still thinking to hold more, I suggest to focus on your selling price and don’t be greedy because the up trend is still unpredictable.