UNISWAP (UNI) is driving me CRAZY!!

Ayan

maybe I am the luckiest person or I'm starting to go crazy just because of UNI Token
Roll Eyes
. I've received a $2 million dollar reward for this great project!
https://etherscan.io/address/0x11bd631e0d9bfd8195b1d591230bb0a81ea9d5ad

how about you guys? have you got the UNI token?
otherwise, happily, I plan to share the reward about 10% of what I earn..

Jeremiah

congrats man, if i were you, forum will be the last place to share that information
will probably have some other choice about my time today, then to hang-out on the forum, but free will, enjoy your money

do you plan to invest in some other coins, or stick with UNI

Angel

Good for the OP if it is his wallet indeed. All my Twitter feed and now the forum is full of Uni airdrop and it makes me feel.bad for missing out on it.

Roman

How the heck could you acquire such a enormous amount of UNI haha? Did you provide a massive amounts of liquidity on Uniswap prior to September 2020 or what? But if you indeed did, congrats, this is a life-changing amount of money, so enjoy it
Smiley

Easton

Connor

I never had the chance to participate in anything like that. What an excellent opportunity for the ones that have joined, especially YOU, OP. 2 million dollars is a lot, and I hope you make sure you don't lose it all and make a wise decision on it. It's not a small amount, and most people would spend it all at once.

I hope you could liquidate that in the market. I have seen many posts regarding their holdings of UNI, and they have enormous stacks as well. (not as large as yours, though).

Congrats!

Miles

maybe I am the luckiest person or I'm starting to go crazy just because of UNI Token
Roll Eyes

My sincere congratulations, I got my UNIs too and it feels like second christmas.
Supporting the project during early days really pays off now, got to believe in what you're investing in time and effort

Robert

Yeah and am kicking myself for not having this opportunity, I heard it yesterday and I thought it was fake news, even though I have not yet use the exchange to trade but some of my friends confirmed to have received as well, this is the best gift so far from any project, I can't believe their generosity towards their users, Amazing

Jameson

How can you receive such a large amount of money? I guess that you used your money to join the liquidity pool because the people who get the most UNI are the liquidity providers.
Congratulations, like winning the lottery

Nicholas

You must be the luckiest person right now with such huge amount of money in your possession, try to reinvest it on other good project and make wise use of it. Enjoy your new wealth and dont forget to share it with those you love. I missed out on that opportunity am just hearing about it now

Cooper

Roll Eyes

Whaaat? Reallly? You are now a big time millionaire Volcome!
I track and checked the UNIs and it seems they came from different wallets? I did not fully understand how but any, congrats!
You are so generous to give 10% of it. I shall await of your generous giveaway. Yeah!